Terms and Conditions
- All users who interact with this site in any way are referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Users”.
- This website you are viewing now is referred to as “Site”.
- Any functionality provided by this Site is referred to as “Services”.
- You are responsible for the use of the Site and the Services and for any consequences thereof.
- You agree that this Terms of Service can be updated any time by the site owner without prior notice. When the term is updated, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using this Site.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the site owner be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Services on iCal Event Maker website.
Accuracy of Data and Information
- iCal Event Maker does not warrant any data and information provided by this Site to be accurate, complete or current.
- You agree that you will test the accuracy of the data provided by this site before using it for any purpose.
- A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology, such as a tag, pixel, local storage, session storage or other web beacon.
- This Site uses following kinds of cookies:
- Functional: These cookies are required to implement the Services we provide.
- Analytics and Performance: This Site uses Google Analytics which collects information on how users interact with it, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how this website functions and to understand how users interact with it.
- Ads: This Site uses Google AdSense to display ads. Google AdSense uses cookie technology.
- Personalized Ads: Google Analytics may collect ad personalization data. Google AdSense may display personalized ads. You can either Opt-in or Opt-out from these behaviors.
- To configure your cookie preferences, from the event creation page, go to ‘Options’, and then click ‘Configure’ next to ‘Cookie Usage’.